- CONCENTRICO CABLE
- Power cables for energy supply are used for industry and distribution boards, power stations, house connecting boxes and street lighting as well as control cable for the transmission of control impulses and test data. Overall, where increased electrical and also mechanical protection are required. Those cables are installed in open air, in underground, in water, indoors and in cable ducts. The concentric conductor (C) is allowed to use as PE-, PEN-conductor or as shield. due to the typical construction of concentric conductors it is possible to obtain many more cable joints, without cutting any conductor. In that way the operating reliability is guaranteed.
- ABC CABLE
- Aerial bundled cable, ABC overhead cable ,serive drop are primaril used for overhead serive applications such as street lighting,outdoor lighting,and tempoary serive for construction.To be used at volatage of 600V phase-to-phase or less and at conductor tempertures not to exceed 75℃ for polythylene / PE insualted conductor or at 90℃ for crossliked polythtlene(XLPE) insulated conductors.
- AAAC CONDUCTOR
- All Aluminum Alloy Conductors / aaac cables is used as bare overhead conductor for primary and secondary distribution. Designed utilizing a high-strength aluminum-alloy to achieve a high strength-to-weight ratio, AAAC also has better sag characteristics and a better strength to weight ratio than AAC.
AAAC Cables have lower weight per unit length and slightly lower resistance per unit length than ACSR.
All-Aluminum Alloy Conductors /aaac cables are made of aluminum-magnesium-silicon alloy of high electrical conductivity (min 53% IACS) containing magnesium (0.6-0.9%) & silicon (0.5-0.9%) to give it better mechanical properties after treatment. AAAC conductors are made out of aluminum alloy 6201.
- AAC CONDUCTOR
- AAC conductor have been widely used in power transmission lines with various voltage levels, because they have such good characteristics as simple structure, convenient installation and maintenance ,low cost large transmission capacity. And they are also suitable for laying across rivers valleys and the places where special geographical features exist.
- ACSR CONDUCTOR
- ACSR Conductor is mainly used as bare overhead transmission cable and as primary and secondary distribution cable. These conductors are formed by several wires of aluminum and galvanized steel, stranded in concentric layers. The wire or wires which form the core are made of galvanized steel and the external layer or layers are of aluminum. Normally these conductors have a Galvanized steel core of 1, 7, 19 or 37 wires, surrounded by concentric layers of aluminum wires. The diameters of the steel and aluminum wires can be alike or different. By varying the relative proportions of aluminum and steel ratios, the ideal conductor can be produced for any particular application. In this way , if a high tensile strength conductor is required, the number of steel wires can be increased until the required strength is reached . When a conductor with high current carrying capacity and a comparatively low strength is required, this is attained with high aluminum content
- 统一社会代码： 91410100680773954Y
- 成立日期： 2008-10-13
- 组织机构代码： 680773954
- 经营期限： 2008-10-13 至
- 登记机关： 郑州市工商行政管理局高新技术产业开发区分局
- 经营状态： 存续
- 注册资本： 100万元
- 注册地址： 郑州高新技术产业开发区长椿路11号大学科技园孵化2号楼A23楼112室
- 企业类型： 有限责任公司
- 经营范围： 销售：电线电缆、机电产品、成套机械设备、电工器材、五金工具、仪器仪表、铜材、铝材;从事货物和技术的进出口业务（法律法规禁止的货物和技术除外）。